The Yukon Transportation Museum’s mission is to tell stories of Yukoners’ ingenuity and self-sufficiency through the history of transportation in the Yukon. Our mandate is to identify, acquire, preserve and conserve the history, cultural material and artifacts of Yukon’s transportation modes and to interpret this history in an educational manner for all Yukoners and visitors alike.
You can support our mandate through an annual membership in the Yukon Transportation Museum Society. The success of the museum depends on the interest, generosity, and involvement of volunteers together with the encouragement and commitment of our professionally trained staff.
As a member of the Society, you are invited and encouraged to participate in the direction of the museum through our Board of Directors, and you will be invited to participate in volunteer activities and many interesting projects.
- Individual ($20)
- Senior ($15)
- Family ($25)
- Non-profit ($30) (one vote per membership)
- Corporate ($50) (one vote per membership)
Your membership is valid for 1 year from the time of purchase.
As a member you will receive:
- free museum admission
- invitations to exhibit openings and special events
- 10% discount in the museum’s Mile 917 Gallery & Gift Shop
- 10% discount on space and facility rentals
- special discounts on children’s programs
- a subscription to our semi-annual newsletter, The Transporter
- voting privileges at our Annual General Meeting
Also, check out our Gift Membership program at:
We look forward to your support.